. . .

lunes, mayo 02, 2005

...what would I tell you if I could... ?? (tribute to U2)

...
...this Electrical Storm
is a Mysterious Ways
to find a Beautiful Day...

...Until the end of the World
Going to North and South of the River
i'm located Where Streets Have no Name
and, just in the moment that I thought
I still haven't found what I'm looking for
I'm Staring at the sun
Triyin' to throw your arms...

Now Staring at the sun...
in this Beautiful Day
I'm Stuck in a moment you can't get out of,
stucked in an Endless Deep...
stucked in these Mysterious ways...
and now Love Comes Tumbling as The Unforgettable Fire...
and I will follow The Three Sunrises
When love Comes to Town...

...what would you say if I tell you that All I Want is You... ??

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal